DOT Clinical Project Grant
|CLINICAL PROJECT GRANT|
About the Grant
The purpose of the grant is to support OTs in carrying out clinical projects such as evaluating established clinical OT services or programs in WA, or developing resources to improve established clinical OT services or programs in WA.
The outcome of the clinical project will need to directly benefit and inform paediatric occupational therapy practice in WA, for children with developmental concerns or disabilities.
- An allocation of up to $2500 can be granted to current DOT (WA) Inc members. Organisations are ineligible to apply. A maximum of two separate and non-affiliated projects may be successful.
- The amount may be divided and granted to one or more members for one or more projects.
- The funding need not be allocated if no suitable applications are received.
- No less than three Executive DOT (WA) Inc committee members will assess the applications and allocate the funding. The decision of the Executive will be final.
- The funding will need to be used within the financial year that it is allocated. Full details will be provided to the successful applicant, prior to a contract being issued.
- The funding will need to be used within the financial year that it is allocated. Full details will be provided to the successful applicant prior to a contract being issued.
- If funding for your project has been sought elsewhere the application needs to include these details.
- Applications are open in may or June each year
- Please visit www.dotwa.org.au under our research and grants tab for more information. The application form is available from here when the application period opens each year.