To work as an occupational therapist in Australia, you need to apply for and be registered with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia. You may also need to apply for a visa issued by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection (Australian Immigration Department).

These two application processes are entirely separate and success in one does not automatically guarantee success in the other.

Other links which may assist

The revised Registration Standard: English language skills came into effect on 1 July 2015. This registration standard applies to all occupational therapists applying for initial registration, regardless of whether they qualified in Australia or overseas