WA Occupational Therapy Association membership now provides you with free online access to ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source Database.
ProQuest Nursing & Allied Health Source provides users with journal access and reliable healthcare information covering allied health, nursing and complementary medicine. This database provides
- abstracting and indexing for more than 1,015 titles, with over 860 titles in full-text, plus more than 12,300 full text dissertations
- access to chapters from online reference books
- exclusive access to evidence-based allied health and nursing information from The Joanna Briggs Institute including Systematic Reviews, Evidence Summaries, and Best Practice Information Sheets
- access to Rapid Assessment Protocol internet database (RAPid) and System for the Unified Management, Assessment and Review of Information (SUMARI). The RAPid training tool enables users to systematically evaluate research articles and write structured research findings to publish on the JBI interface while SUMARI is a developing software package designed to assist health and other researchers and practitioners to conduct systematic reviews
- exclusive Video Training from Medcom, Inc. Videos are well indexed for reliable search results and can be viewed in document view or downloaded to your desktop for reference.
Your ProQuest journal access includes the following publications (but is not limited to):
The Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy, American Journal of Occupational Therapy, Journal of Allied Health, Journal of Rehabilitation, Journal of Gerontological Nursing, Journal of Psychosocial Nursing & Mental Health Services, Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research Physical Therapy Journal
For on-line access to ProQuest Nursing and Allied Health Journals, please click here