• Experienced presenter • Presenter knowledge and willingness to share resources • Sandi is very knowledgeable and experienced, great presenter, flowed well and not too much of each style of learning • Practical application of theory, eg drawing to scale, ramp plans, documentation planning, specific wording, case studies, real life examples and solutions
• Sandi is very passionate and knowledgeable, she makes home mods less daunting, workshop was very detailed, info about how to write funding applications was greatly appreciated, love the table, great application of case studies to practice learnt skills • I loved it all, the manual, examples of clinical application by presenter, opportunity for questions and sharing of knowledge in room ( pace allowed for this and encouraged by presenter ), practical application, measure scale rule drawings, opportunity to email Sandi for additional resources and questions, resources and references • Practical skills and problem solving, Thanks Sandi for another great course
• Easy to follow and understand – Ian is a very engaging and passionate presenter • Loved all the videos in the presentation, Ian provided lots of good resources and examples – good added humour – inspiring to do more for these patients, even if it’s only educational • All aspects, but particularly the different pain assessments and the interventions. Its given me a baseline to work on and move forward with my knowledge • A fantastic introduction to pain and simple explanation – great amount of background info ( functional anatomy ) without being confusing – related to OT well • All of it great ! – The structure of the course was great – starting with the neuro aspects and building OT process as we progressed through the day. I really valued the broad scope and getting plenty of specific examples and applicability across a variety of patient presentations.
• Roisin’s knowledge bank, practical opportunity, very happy • Very interactive and informative, knowledgeable presenter, approachable • Fantastic speaker, practical and theoretical was great • Hands on skills were great to practice, great overview of soft tissue therapy • the whole workshop was a very valuable experience, I do have a good understanding now of what OT is in soft tissue and hope to work in it one day
• Use of video clips, Lisa was very open to sharing her own experiences and stories of working with her children • Loved the videos and application of observations and treatment methods, having lots of opportunity to do this, comparison of different levels of performance, lots of practical ideas and relevance to goal orientated tasks • Presenters approach, knowledge and clinical examples • The course was very inspiring, Lisa is amazing, her knowledge is incredible and practical application is sensational !, Sorry Lisa _ I know you wanted specific feedback but I always love, love, love, your workshops, best wishes to Suzanne too, hope everything goes well • Great presentation, informative and great visual examples to demonstrate information given • Video examples were great to consolidate info, Lisa was excellent, very informative
• All of it !! It was all fantastic and aimed at the right level, thank you to both ladies • Great course very applicable, videos made all the difference, helped understand concepts, will apply to assessment, goal setting and intervention
• Good split between information giving and practical • Very well presented, great content, love the venue • All components of the course went above and beyond my expectations, presenter was passionate and knowledgeable with a good OT foundation
• Well presented, clear and concise • Was a great refresher on memory strategies thank you • Wonderful presenter, presented information in a way that was easy to continue to attend to, good interaction and involvement of participants • The case study, real life examples, good to revise memory types, the video challenged clinical reasoning for cognitive abilities/impairment